Friday, January 18, 2013

I have arrived!

Hi there everyone! 

So I've officially decided to move from WordPress to Blogger.  I thought it would be a good idea to get a post up to let you know that I'm going to be moving many of my recipe posts from my old blog to this new blog! 

Over the next couple of days, I will be posting a lot, I hope.  Don't be bothered by the fact that there are some posts you may have seen before!

In fact, you may catch a post you haven't read, and maybe you'll discover something new to make for dinner!

Until then, thanks for stopping by, and if you really need a recipe, hop over to WordPress and investigate while this blog is under construction!  :)

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I love it! Yay!

Anonymous said...

Welcome! : )

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs