Here's what I read last year: 2013 Books
In case you didn't go back, I read 18 books last year. I decided to make a realistic goal based on that number, and for 2014, I set a goal of 20 books.
This year, I actually read 27 books! So I totally blew my goal out of the water. Here's what I read:
(All images are from Goodreads.com)
1. A Dangerous Inheritance by Alison Weir
The Underland Chronicles by Suzanne Collins
2. Gregor the Overlander
3. Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane
4. Gregor and the Curse of the Warmbloods
5. Gregor and the Marks of Secret
6. Gregor and the Code of Claw
7. The Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Patterson
8. Allegiant by Veronica Roth
9. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne
The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis
10. The Magician's Nephew
11. The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
12. The Horse and His Boy
13. Prince Caspian
14. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
15. The Silver Chair
16. The Last Battle
17. Bossy Pants by Tina Fey
18. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me (and Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
19. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
20. Four: A Divergent Collection by Veronica Roth
21. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
22. Killing Kennedy by Bill O'Reilly
23. Food: A Love Story by Jim Gaffigan
24. Son by Lois Lowry
25. The Witch of Blackbird Pond by Elizabeth George Speare
26. The Maze Runner by James Daschner
27. Reshaping it All by Candace Cameron Bure
It also looks like I reviewed MOST of my books with you! I think that when I read as series, I will continue to review the series as a whole like I did for The Chronicles of Narnia. It was just easier that way, and it gives my thoughts on all of the books, unlike The Underland Chronicles.
This year, thanks to a free trial e-mail, and my friend (and fellow blogger) Kristin who always talks about audio books, I started to download and listen to books with Audible from Amazon. This is a nice change for my commute to and from work. I love music, but I'm just tired of everything on my iPod. So I listened to Eat, Pray, Love, Killing Kennedy, and Food: A Love Story. Coming up for 2015, I will be listening to Killing Lincoln by Bill O'Reilly (currently listening to this), Yes Please by Amy Poehler, and the Serial podcasts.
My reading goal for 2015 is going to be 30 books! I have a long list of books to get working on. I have one more that I received for Christmas, and I have quite a few coming from my school's fall book fair.
Happy Reading in 2015!!