Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My Harry Potter Fix: Week 19

 
It's time for My Harry Potter Fix!  This week, we're sharing our favorite Harry Potter pins from Pinterest.  Before I show you mine, don't forget the rules.
 
Grab the button, follow your hosts & co-hosts: Kim, Tarole, Erinn, & Me, link back to us somehow, and most importantly....post about Harry Potter!
 
 I'm sharing my favorite funny Harry Potter pins!
 

Source: twitpic.com via Rebecca on Pinterest
 
 
I do have the new book.  Someday, I hope to find time to read it!
 


Totally.
 
 

This moment on "The Voice" was priceless. 
 
 
You totally can't go wrong by mixing a little Harry Potter/Hunger Games/Mean Girls humor.
 
 
Making fun of Twilight is always good, too!
 
 

I leave you with this because I think it's brilliant parenting!  :)
 
Next week's questions:
1. Least favorite student?
2. Least favorite Muggle?
3. Least favorite Deatheater?
4. Least favorite teacher?
 
Don't forget to submit your question ideas!



post signature






5 comments:

Kimberly H said...

Love these! My favorites were the one with Harry, Voldemort and Dumbledore (omg, harry, you can't just ask people why they don't have a nose! hahahahaha) and the Pink song. I haven't seen those before - way too funny! :)

Anonymous said...

Love all of these :) I've seen all but the "whip my hair" one... I think I've pinned the Pink one too hahaha

Becky Dougherty said...

Thanks! That one really made me laugh, too! :)

Becky Dougherty said...

:) Thanks!

Unknown said...

I hated that lady! And when they said that kid looked like HP/ J Biebs on The Voice I just about died!

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs