Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My Harry Potter Fix: Week 21

 
 
Just a reminder of the link-up rules:
Grab the button, follow your hosts & co-hosts: Kim, Tarole, Erinn, & Me, link back to us somehow, and most importantly....post about Harry Potter!

This week, we're sharing our favorite Harry Potter GIFs.  SO fun! :)

This is how I feel as a teacher right now.  It's best to pretend that I don't exist than to address condescending parents.
 
I LOVE this scene.  It cracks me up every time.  :)
 
Haha.  Hermione could SO kick her butt!
 
Yes, Ron, we can.
 
Ok, it's not a GIF, but I found it while I was browsing, and it made me laugh.  I do love HP/Mean Girls humor.
 
Enough said. :)
 
Don't forget that we welcome your question ideas.  Submit them here.  Next week we'll be sharing the Harry Potter memorabilia that we own or (if you don't own any) our HP memorabilia wish lists.  It's going to be super fun! 
 
Can't wait to see your GIFs! :)


post signature
 
 
 
 






1 comments:

Kimberly H said...

The first two are my favorite - one because it's SO true, I feel that way all the time...and two because that scene is hilarious! I love when you get to see the kids relax a bit in the movies and have fun with it. And I <3 Hermione in general :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs