Friday, March 22, 2013

Think Spring....and S'mores!

Unless you live on a tropical island or somewhere south (I'm looking at you Tarole & Ashley), you're probably tired of winter. 

Cue Elizabeth, aka The Young Retiree. 

She's also living in a warm place, of which I am jealous.  ANYWAY, if you haven't noticed, she's over on my left side bar because she's one of my Ice Cream Sundae sponsors.  (Want to join her?  Use code THINKSPRING for 20% off any size ad in my shop!)  Today, she's here to share a yummy spring/summer idea with you. 
*****************************************************************
 
Hi there, y'all! My name is Elizabeth and I blog over on The Young Retiree! Retired life was great- it was a fancy way of saying "housewife" when I first got married, quit my job, and moved to California with my husband. But then, I got a little bored! There were only so many bon bons one could eat, and daytime tv shows to be seen (I kid... I had a productive at home life!) So I started a new venture recently into the world of CHOCOLATE (ok, so maybe there were bon bons involved)!
 
WHAT? Yes, y'all: I became a Lindt Chocolate R.S.V.P. Advisor!
 
 
I have the amazing opportunity to share exquisite chocolate with friends, family, and folks all over the United States! Today, I am thrilled that Becky offered me the opportunity to share something a little indulgent, a little silly, and a whole lot of delicious with all of you! S'MORES!
 

A few weeks ago my husband and I decided it would be fun to go camping... in our backyard! We would roast hot dogs and marshmallows over an open fire! We would set up our tent! We would have one awesome weekend! We certainly did! So come dessert time, I broke up some white chocolate, milk chocolate, and dark chocolate Lindt bars, pulled some marshmallows out of the bag, and got my graham crackers ready to go!

Adults deserve adult desserts! These weren't the s'mores I grew up knowing, these were DECADENT! These were rich and mouthwatering! I had never tried white chocolate on s'more before, but boy what a combination! The bars didn't melt and get all over like the chocolate in the s'mores from my youth either!
 
Lindt Chocolate R.S.V.P. Image
If you are interested in hosting an adult s'mores party you can head to my Lindt R.S.V.P. shop and check out our bar collections! One of the most exciting things I get to do in my new job is throw parties where people get to sample our items before they buy them! If you are interested in hosting a tasting party- you don't even have to be local! I can come to you live via SKYPE and be there to help your guests have an awesome time trying our chocolates!

When was the last time you had a s'more? Don't you think it's time for some more (pun intended, haha)?
**********************************************************
 
Thank you, Elizabeth for this yummy, more "grown up" take on the S'more(s?)!  If you haven't visited The Young Retiree, I highly recommend that you go check her out!  She's funny and brave (she posts the occasional vlog!), and I've enjoyed getting to know her over the past month.  She's on my sidebar until May, so stop by and say hello! :)
 
post signature

1 comments:

Susannah said...

What a fun idea! A smores party would be tons of fun! :-)

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs