Sunday, June 23, 2013

It's a Party!!

Hello, Blog Friends! 

Do you like free merchandise??  Do you like WINNING contests??  Then please read on....

Many of you know that I am a designer with a company called Celebrating Home.  Celebrating Home is an amazing company with products for home décor, decorative Stoneware items for cooking, and accessories like jewelry and handbags for YOU with Penelope Ann!  I've shared many of recipes for my Bean Pot.  See my Celebrating Home tab for my recipes.

Source

Not only do I think you would all love a Bean Pot in one pattern or another, I also need your help.  My business has been down lately, and I have a personal goal to reach $1000 in sales during the week of July 7-13.  By reaching this goal, I will achieve special recognition at a national Celebrating Home rally that I will be attending in July!  So starting today, I am having a Blog Party Mystery Hostess Event!

What does that mean to you?

It means that you can win the hostess benefits of having a Celebrating Home party.

How??

All you need to do is visit http://www.celebratinghome.com/parties/BlogParty519744 from now until July 8, 2013 and place an order.  I will be notified with only your name and the items you've ordered.  If you place an order, you will be entered into the mystery hostess drawing.  The party will close on July 8th, and I will contact the winner no later than July 10th. 

Our hostesses ALWAYS earn 20% free merchandise.  So the more orders I receive, the more FREE merchandise YOU can win!  There are also hostess-exclusive items you will be eligible to add to your purchase.  The mystery hostess will also receive our July hostess promotion from Penelope Ann: My Main Squeeze handbag.  (IF we reach $300 in sales!)


I want to thank you in advance for your help, and I wish you luck in winning the drawing!!!

Happy shopping!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs