So I decided to take some of the healthy out of the snack and make it a little sweeter. I'm not using exact measurements here because I pretty much just threw stuff together. How much you will need depends on the amount of nuts that you use.
|This picture shows the snack in a regular cereal bowl. This was all that I made.|
Sweet Walnut & Pecan Snack
- brown sugar
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
2. Dissolve brown sugar in the butter.
3. Place walnuts and pecans in a bowl with semi-sweet chocolate chips.
4. Pour butter mixture over nuts and chips.
5. Let cool and store in a sandwich bag for on the go snacking!
This was not overly sweet, but it gave the nuts a little something besides well...nothing. Enjoy! :)