Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine's Day Style Challenge

In January, I was contacted by a representative from a company called Brilliant Earth and asked to participate in a Style Challenge.  (The company uses ethically sourced diamonds and they also specialize in engagement rings.)  Unfortunately, I got busy, and I was unable to create a design, but luckily, they were having one for Valentine's Day, too!

I was sent a few pictures of their beautiful pieces to choose from, and here's what I came up with!





I'm such a girly girl, and I've always been a sucker for heart-shaped jewelry.  Right away, I was drawn to the heart pieces from Brilliant Earth.  These earrings are the 18K White Gold Pave Heart Diamond Stud Earrings.  I also chose the Silver Heart Pendant with a Pink Sapphire. 

I went with a classic little black dress.  I'm pretty sure that you can never go wrong with a LBD.  I just used Google to search for images of a little black dress, and I saw this one. I loved the look of the material, and I especially love the sweet heart neckline!  They are so flattering, and I also think it fits my heart theme.  Finally, the shoes.  Ohhhh, the shoes.  These shoes actually came up in my Shoedazzle.com showroom for the month of February.  They are also available in a light pink.  Frankly, I want both.  I keep arguing with myself about buying or not buying them, and I can't decided which pair I want more if I do get them.  I already have red heels.  #firstworldproblems

If Scott didn't have to work, and if it weren't insanely cold here in PA, I would love to wear this for Valentine's Day! 

What do you think??

2 comments:

Jane said...

OMG those shoes!!! Love!! What a great outfit. And what a cool company. :)

Sarah Alway said...

Oh my gosh the shoes... the shoes!! I NEED them...

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs