Friday, August 8, 2014

Potter Fix Friday

Potter Fix Friday

I can't even begin to tell you how thrilled I was when I read on Ashley's blog that she had teamed up with another blogger to bring back a Harry Potter link-up!!  

The link up will be on the second Friday of each month, and they'll have a new topic for us to write about.  This month's topic is Harry Potter tattoos.

I don't have ANY tattoos because I'm a chicken, but I do want one.  Coincidentally, the tattoo I want happens to be a quote from Harry Potter.  I came across it on Pinterest one day (of course).

via
I'd like to have that with a heart running through the center and my stepdaughter's initials on the heart.

While I was looking for this pin, I found a few more pictures of Harry Potter tattoos that I like:

via

via
This one is awesome because I also like elephants. :)

Do you have any Harry Potter tattoos??  Which one(s) would you like to get?  Link up with Paige & Ashley to share!

2 comments:

Ashley McCardia said...

I love your idea! and I have been seeing a lot of those watercolor type tattoos recently, I really like the one you found.

Megan said...

That is a great quote! There are so many meaningful ones from the entire series.

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs