Thursday, October 16, 2014

Stuff & Things: Things I Don't Get...


I'm linking up with Kristin this week for Stuff and Things!  This week, I'm writing about things I don't get...

These boots....


I'm sorry.  I don't mean for this to be offensive, but those bottom ones just look trashy to me.  I really don't get the point.  Where I come from, it gets cold and we get snow.  These boots are in no way practical.  I mean, who are these for?  Are these for people in warm climates who want to wear boots but it's too hot to do so?  I don't know.  When it's hot here, we just wear flip flops....


"Cool Iron"
This just annoys me when I read it on clothing care tags.  Let's be honest.  The whole purpose of an iron is to get wrinkles out of clothes.  This doesn't really seem to work if the iron is cool.  I don't know about you, but I can barely get the wrinkles out of my clothes when it's hot....


Clock time...
Lately, I've been seeing the same time on the clock almost all of the time.  I almost always catch the clock when the time is 9:11.  I think that's weird.  Does this happen to anyone else?  Is this supposed to be some sort of sign?

What are some things that you don't get?

2 comments:

Susannah said...

Augh, yeah, I don't get those boots either. Sure, they may be "fashionable" (and even THAT'S questionable) but they certainly don't keep your feet warm.

Sarah Alway said...

Those boots are horrible! But then again I usually don't get a lot of fashion trends. :-)

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs