Friday, October 2, 2015

September Books


This is a sad, but true story.

I have not finished any books for the month of September.  I suppose it's a good thing that I am 6 books ahead of schedule on my Goodreads Book Challenge!

It's just so much harder to find time to read during the school year.  Between work, the gym, and trying to do the odds and ends around the house, I may get to read for 30 minutes or so before bed.  IF I even feel like cracking open a book.

I should certainly have something to contribute for October.  I am currently rereading Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone along with one of my classes that chose to read the book.  I am also reading a nonfiction selection for a class that I am taking, and a book recommended by my blog friend Sarah (Outlander by Diana Gabaldon).  Finally, my Audible credit comes in near the end of each month, so I will get to listen to a book into October.

So tune in next month for what will hopefully be a more exciting post than this! ;)

Any reading recommendations?  I'm certainly open to suggestions!

(Don't forget to sign up for The 4th Annual Great Pumpkin Swap!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs