Sunday, November 22, 2015

Teacher Thoughts

I've got a lot to say on the subject of teaching and education.

As a teacher, I feel that I am highly qualified to discuss the subject.  I've got so many thoughts floating around in my brain and topics weighing on my heart, and I've decided to make an effort to blog more in order to share my thoughts with all of you.

With that being said, these posts will NOT be just for teachers!  If you've ever been to school, know someone who is in school, have a child in school, know someone who has a child in school, will have a child in school, etc. etc. etc. these posts will be for you, too!

I hope that you will join me as I share what's on my mind regarding teaching and education in today's society.  I'm going to call my little segment "Teacher Thoughts."

As I begin this journey, here are a few of my past posts I've written along these lines...

Things to Remember about Teachers
On Being a Teacher
What Not to Say to a Teacher

"See" you tomorrow for my 1st Edition of Teacher Thoughts!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs