Monday, December 7, 2015

Music Monday


It's been a long time since I've done a Music Monday!

I think December is a good time for this because it's Christmas Music time.  (Although, who am I kidding?  I started to listen to Christmas Music on October 1st....)

Last year, my friend, Kim, bought the new Pentatonix album That's Christmas to Me.  We played it while we were baking cookies, and I was immediately obsessed.  I ripped it to my computer and added it to my iTunes (and burned a copy for my dad for Christmas, too).

One of my favorite songs from their album is "Winter Wonderland/Don't Worry Be Happy".


Enjoy! :)

2 comments:

Cara (Kindly Unspoken) said...

What an awesome song! Thanks for sharing :)

Sarah Alway said...

Oh my gosh. Pentatonix's "That's Christmas To Me" is totally my new holiday jam, even replacing Mariah Carey's "All I Want For Christmas Is You," and for me that's saying A LOT. :-)

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs