Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Dinner Time Tuesday 2/26


Welcome to Dinner Time Tuesday!  Thanks to those of you who linked up last week!  The link-up is growing slowly, but surely! :)  If you're a new reader, come link up and share what you had for dinner today!  Just follow your host (me!), grab the button, link back to my post, and share a picture or a pic and a recipe of what you had for dinner!  The link-up is open until Sunday night.

Today for dinner, I had half of a Marianna's Italian Sub with a side of tortilla chips and salsa.

 
Marianna's is a local food company.  They do fundraisers with their hoagies and pizzas.  We always order their Italian Hoagies because they're SO good!  (And yes, "hoagie" is the Pennsylvania word for sub.)
 
Normally, I would've had some kind of potato chips with this, but we didn't have any.  I'm not sure why we didn't get any the last time we went grocery shopping.  Anyway, I'm not good at eating just one thing.  For most things, I really need to have some sort of side.  Is anyone else like this?  Just sitting down to eat this hoagie without anything else wasn't as appealing to me as having it with a side.
 
I'm just glad my appetite is better today.  :)
 
What did you have for dinner today?
 
post signature



3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Cod for me and the man and salmon for the girl. Served with garlic green beans and a side of quinoa.

Becky Dougherty said...

Sounds fishy. :) hehe

SH said...

That looks really yummy! I had soup because I'm sick..your meal sounds much better :)

Sheree
The Hartungs Blog
thehartungs.blogspot.ca

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs