Saturday, March 16, 2013

Here Comes Peter Cotton Tail...

Easter is quickly approaching.  In the spirit of the holiday, I thought I'd share a post from last Easter that was on my Word Press blog. 

These treats would be great for teachers to share with their students, or for any of the kiddos in your family (like I did).  :)
**********************************************************************
I found this idea on Pinterest, and it was just too cute to pass up. It'smy variation, of course!

My family has some great kids: my cousin, Dawson, and my cousins' kids and stepkids, AJ, Zoe, Vivien, Ryan, and Bridget. I love getting gifts for them, and while don't go crazy at Easter, I like to do something. So I'm hoping this quick and easy treat brings a smile to their faces because it sure makes me smile!

Peeps S'Mores Treat Bags

Here are the "ingredients" you need: (I had enough so that each kiddo can make 2 s'mores.)
  • Graham Crackers
  • Hershey's snack size candy bars
  • Ziploc sandwich bags (or brand with a seal)
  • Easter napkins
  • Peeps

I used Microsoft Word to create a card that gives directions for making Peeps S'Mores.
 

I used Comic Sans MS font, and I made two with pink font (for the girls) and three with blue (for the boys). I found the picture on Google images by searching for Peeps bunny, and then I cropped the picture.

To assemble the bags:
  1. Place the Easter-themed napkin in the sandwich bag and fold the top so it will be under the seal.
  2. Break 2 graham crackers in half and place in the center of the bag.
  3. Put two snack-size Hershey bars on one side.
  4. Place 2 Peeps on the other side.
  5. Tape the instruction "card" to the napkin.
  6. Seal the bag.

Happy Easter!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs