Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My Harry Potter Fix: Week 22

 
Just a reminder of the link-up rules:
Grab the button, follow your hosts & co-hosts: Kim, Tarole, Erinn, & Me, link back to us somehow, and most importantly....post about Harry Potter!

This week we're talking Harry Potter memoribilia.  What do you have?  What do you want?

I have nothing. 

Just my books and movies.

So here's what I want:

Untitled #11


 I  almost bought a wand at the Harry Potter exhibit that I went to in NYC in February.  I just didn't think that I could justify that purchase to my husband....I am also jealous that Kim has that shirt! :)

If I ever get brave enough to get a tattoo, it will be this quote.
 


Source: etsy.com via Rebecca on Pinterest

I can't wait to see your HP items!

Next Week's Questions: If you were at Hogwarts....
1. Assuming you were sorted in Harry's year, which character do you think would be your best friend? Why?
2. Which season at Hogwarts would be your favorite?
3. What class do you think you'd excel in most?
4. Would you be involved in any extra-curricular activities at Hogwarts?
 
We will have a special co-host next week, so stay tuned!

post signature






1 comments:

Kimberly H said...

I love your picks! I totally want an HP tattoo sometime too, I just have to convince my husband. :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs