Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Dinner Time Tuesday 5/28



It's Dinner Time Tuesday! 

Have you seen this?

 
Obviously, Taco Bell is probably the worst place not the healthiest of places a person should eat.  But one time, when I was living at home with my parents, there was left over taco meat but no taco shells.  There were Cool Ranch Doritos, though.  I figured, "Why not?"  I just made my taco salad with those instead.  SO I technically had this idea first, Taco Bell. 
 
Anyway, you're probably wondering what this has to do with Dinner Time Tuesday.  Well, Scott has been a bit....ummm...addicted to Cool Ranch Doritos lately.  And let me just say, it's hard not to be.  Have you ever just eaten ONE Cool Rand Dorito???  The answer is no.  Because it's impossible.
 
I decided that rather than getting a Doritos Locos Taco from Taco Bell, I would make my taco salad with those Cool Ranch Doritos.  (know these are not the healthiest of choices either, but gosh, they're SO good.)
 
I would be lying if I said that this wasn't the best taco salad I've ever had.  Seriously.  Do this.  You can thank me later. ;)
 
Tell me about what you had for dinner!  Link up below!

post signature
 
 


3 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm not allowed to buy Doritos. I'll eat an entire bag in 2 days. It's shameful.

The best taco salad I ever had was made with Doritos so I believe you!

Susannah said...

I think you should probably sue Taco Bell for stealing your idea. ;-)

Unknown said...

um, that looks delicious! We are having boring leftovers.

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs