Thursday, July 25, 2013

I love a good sale!

I love shopping.  I love getting new clothes, shoes, accessories....it doesn't matter.  Shopping is fun.  What I really love about shopping is getting a good deal.  I love to pay rock bottom prices for something, and I love to tell everyone about it!

So that's why I have to share this deal with you.  Many of you know that I am a Star Designer with an amazing company called Celebrating Home.  While I do work for a company, each Designer is essentially running her own business.  Not only do I sell these products, but I use them in my own home, kitchen, and to accessorize myself! 

What does that have to do with a great deal??

Celebrating Home has new items coming out in August, and there is an AMAZING clearance sale going on right now!  You can get up to 74% off some items!  Here are some examples:









All of these items were still available on Monday.  The even better news is that new items were added TODAY!!

If you're looking for items to decorate your home, for some jewelry for yourself, or any gifts, you can click here to be taken to the sale page.  You can order there, and Celebrating Home will deliver right to your door!

I would really appreciate my blogging friends' help with my business!  Happy shopping! :)

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs