Thursday, October 3, 2013

Winning is awesome!

Do you remember a few months ago when I shared the products I received in my first VoxBox from Influenster?  In case you don't, the "VoxBox" link will take you to the last post of the series where you can click on all of the products I got to try.

Not only is it super awesome to get a VoxBox, but Brand Challenges open up for you for the products you received.  If you complete the tasks, you get entered to win more products from the brands themselves.  I actually won TWO! 

The first one I received was from Schwarzkopf Professional OSiS+.



The product I received from them in my VoxBox was called "Rough Rubber".  I liked that product, and so I was excited to receive this amazing package of products...even though I don't use much (if any) styling product on my hair. 

So what did I get?  From Left to Right- Dust It Matifying Powder, Fiber Gum, Shine Serum, the product guide, hair brush, cute travel carrying case, Mousse, and Hair Spray.

I haven't used the matifying powder, mousse, or fiber gum.  But the other products, I do like.  I particularly like the shine serum to tame stray hairs and to calm frizz. 

I will have another post with my other prize pack coming soon!

Have you ever won a Brand Challenge from Influenster??

post signature

1 comments:

Angela said...

Wow! I have never gotten anything too good from Influenster. You really hit the jackpot!

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs