Have you ever "met" someone in blogland and just instantly connected? That's what happened when Sarah (from Life as Always) and I found each other! She is just awesome, and I am so flattered that she nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you so much, Sarah! :)
Thank the one that nominated you.
Put up the picture for the lovely blog award. (Above and on my sidebar)
Tell everyone 7 things about yourself.
Nominate 7 other people and tell them that you've nominated them.
Seven Things about Me
1. Since I know that I have some new readers around here, I think I'll start by sharing a little bit about my blog name. I got "Rebeckann" from a nickname my cousin and brother gave me. My given name is Rebecca, but I go by Becky. They would call me Rebeck (an endearing form of "reject"...so sweet :-p). ANYWAY, I actually liked it, so I decided to use it online. Ann is my middle name, hence, Rebeckann.
|Here's me with my brother (Left) and cousin (Right) on Veteran's Day|
2. I am a terrible housekeeper. It's not that I can't or don't know how to clean. I just hate it that much....and I'm lazy. It's not gross or hoarder-like in anyway. I will always break down and do something about it before it gets that far. lol
3. I made quite a few cookies over the past few days. Now I have a difficult time choosing which ones I feel like eating. #firstworldproblems
4. I have two best friends who are also named Rebecca. We met in college. We don't live near each other, but when we do get together. It is as if no time has passed.
|This is us when we met up in Gettysburg this summer.|
5. I am addicted to the game Hay Day. Seriously. If we're Facebook friends, you should download it and start playing. I'm glued to my iPad a lot.
6. I was working on a unit for one of my reading classes at school today, and I forgot to save it to my folder. I was almost in tears because I thought I lost it. Luckily, I found it, and all is well.
7. I can't wait for Christmas and New Year's Eve! :)
My Seven Nominees
Kristin from Kristin's kNook
Kristin from Life's an Adventure
Ashley from A Party of Four
Rachel from The Ross Family
Jane from Poppiness
Elizabeth from The Young Retiree
Casey from Everyday Adventures
Feel free to play along, but don't feel pressured! lol :)
HONORABLE MENTIONS: (aka, I couldn't nominate you because you were already nominated: Sarah from Life As Always & Susanna from Simple Moments Stick)