Friday, January 31, 2014

January Review

Can you believe it's the last day of January??  2014 is already flying by!  I thought I would start a monthly post with my blog details for the month.

 photo blogreview_zps11c1c756.jpg
 
Page Views: 3, 057
 
Popular Posts:
1. What I've Learned This Week  (Post about what I learned about offering sponsorships.)
2. Lasagna (This is still my #1 all time post.)
3. Happies & Crappies (from 1/10)
4. Happies & Crappies (from 1/24)
Top 5 Search Keywords:
1. glee funny
2. glee funny pictures
3. 1000 steps Pennsylvania historical...
4. rebeckann.blogspot.com
5. "mom to her seat"
Top 5 Referring Sites
1. google.com
2. vampirestat.com
3. bloglovin.com
4. facebook.com
5. pinterest.com
Top 5 Page Views by Country:
1. United States
2. Russia
3. Germany
4. Malaysia
5. Canada

1 comments:

Sarah Alway said...

No, I absolutely cannot believe that January is over, and it's kind of freaking me out a little bit!! This is a great way to review your monthly stats, I might end up copying this if you don't mind!

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs