I was so flattered when Jenni from Living for the Victories nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award!
How It Works:
I post 11 facts about myself.
I answer 11 questions asked by Jenni.
I nominate 11 bloggers that I love.
I list 11 questions for them to answer.
Not to be a party pooper at all, but I have been honored enough to have done a couple of these awards before. I would be nominating almost all of the same people, so I'm going to skip the nominations and additional 11 questions.
11 Facts About Me
1. While I do love my summer vacation, I
secretly love fall a little bit more. Here in PA it's such a beautiful time of year, and I really do love snuggling up in warm clothes and blankets. (P.S. Stay tuned for a post about PA seasons coming to the blog soon!)
2. I love Christmas music and movies. As soon as the weather gets cooler and it starts to get darker earlier, I want to indulge in all things Christmas. BUT I force myself to wait until November 1st before I let the festivities begin.
3. Contrary to what you may think based on fact #2, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I think I like the anticipation of Christmas more than the actual day itself now that I'm an adult. There's less pressure for Thanksgiving to be this magical day like Christmas. Thanksgiving is just about a good meal. And uh...yeah...giving thanks....
4. I realized the other day that I have four boyfriend cardigans from Old Navy in four different colors, obviously. Because of this, I could essentially wear the same outfit but in a different color for four days of the work week and then wear jeans for dress down day.
LoadingSchool picture day & happy first day of fall, y'all! 🍃🍂
You can see the top of this outfit from school picture day. I also have this cardi in a light blue, black, and pink. The outfit also consists of leggings, boots, and a scarf.
2. What is one thing you wish you were better at?
3. What was your favourite TV show when you were a child?
4. Who was your first celebrity crush? How old were you?
5. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
6. Have you ever won a competition of any kind?
7. What is your favourite snack?
8. Share a favourite photo or yourself. What's the story behind it?
10. What makes you feel most alive?
11. Do you have any pets? If not, do you want any?