Monday, December 21, 2015

Music Monday: It's Christmas Week!


It's Christmas Week!  I can't believe that we have almost reached Christmas 2015!  This year had really flown by.

A few years ago, Lady Antebellum released their Christmas Album On this Winter's Night.  I am in love with it.  I was listening to it (for probably the thousandth time) the other day, and I was struck again by two of the tracks that I really love.  I figured it was a good idea to share them here on my little corner of the internet.

This first one is a beautiful arrangement of "Silent Night"

Silent Night (Lord of My Life)



The title track of their album "On this Winter's Night" is incredibly gorgeous!


Have any of you heard this album?  What would your favorite track be?

1 comments:

Sarah Alway said...

I hadn't heard these but they are absolutely beautiful! I am obsessed with Christmas music. The day before we left town I was listening to the Home Alone soundtrack... it's actually really good!

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs