Monday, December 14, 2015

Music Monday


Every year, I download at least one Christmas album.  This year, I downloaded Bethlehem by Kari Jobe.  Kari is a contemporary Christian music artist.  I recently started listening to songs of hers.  Her voice is beautiful, and she writes truly powerful, worshipful songs.

When I saw that she had a Christmas album, I knew it had to be my download this year.


One of my favorite songs from this album is her version of "O Come, O Come Emanuel."


I hope that you like it as much as I do!

Other songs on the album:
The Christmas Song
What Child is This?
O Holy Night
Silent Night
White Christmas
O Little Town of Bethlehem/Away in a Manger
The First Noel
Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

I think the whole album was only $8.99 on iTunes.  If you like this song or her voice, I highly recommend a download! :)

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

O Come, O Come, Emmanuel is my favorite Christmas song. Lyrically anyway. I love the words, they are chilling and remind me that He is coming again. I'll have to check this album out. I recently bought a remix of hers as my first Kari Jobe purchase and I can't stand it. Perhaps this would have been a better choice.

Becky Dougherty said...

I highly recommend this album. It's beautiful, and I just love her voice! :)

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs