I thought it would be fun to link up with Kristin & Joey today for Stuff & Things! I decided to share some things on my Christmas wish list this year!
1. Books- I asked for a ton of books this year. In fact, I was killing time in Barnes & Nobel one day, and I just grabbed my phone and started making a list of books I wanted.
2. Alex and Ani bracelets- I'm obsessed with these! I just started my collection. So far, I have the "B" initial. I have a September birthstone and the elephant one on their way. I also have a similar bracelet from Jewelry in Candles. Theirs are called Crysalis. The one I chose has a Christmas tree on it. I liked this picture because I thought it looked pretty, but I only want the bracelets in silver.
3. Miller Throwback Jersey- Make fun if you must, but I think the Throwback Jerseys (aka Bumblebee jerseys) are fun!
4. Victoria's Secret The Dreamer Henley Pajama- I have 2 pairs of these already. My newest pair came with a sleep mask and fit better than the first pair (my first pair is too big). They are super cute and comfy! I like this color, as well.
5. iTunes gift card- I have a bunch of music I would like to download. I didn't want to go overboard, so I asked my brother for either the albums or an iTunes gift card so I could download them myself.
6. Remote Car Starter- Seriously. There is nothing more irritating than running out to start my car before leaving for work. It's not just about liking to have a warm car when it's cold out. In winter time, it's usually a necessity to heat up the windshield to more easily rid it of snow and/or ice before driving. I will typically throw on whatever shoes are handy and run out to start it, but when it gets REALLY cold, I need to bundle up, go out, start the car, take off the bundling, finish getting ready, bundle back up....Get my point?
What is on your wish list this Christmas?