Monday, July 11, 2016

Influenster #GoddessVoxBox

I love when I get a VoxBox from Influenster!  The Goddess VoxBox is the best one I've ever received!  There are a lot of great products, and many of them are full size products and not sample sizes!

You can also watch my "unboxing" video here.
Cutex Advanced Revival Nail Polish Remover Pads
This is actually the first product I tried.  I've had glitter nail polish on my toenails for a couple of months.  I was too lazy to take it off, and while school was in session, I actually just kept throwing on another coat to avoid the hassle of removing it.  As soon as I completed my unboxing video, I ripped one of these open, and I'm amazed by how well they worked!  It took a bit of elbow grease, but it was nothing like the painstaking task that removing glitter nail polish normally is.  If glitter nail polish is a favorite of yours, I highly recommend these!

Sinful Colors Nail Polish
I was fortunate enough to get to try this brand in my last VoxBox when Sinful colors was just coming out, and I loved it!  This new polish was no exception.  It's a satin matte version (available at WalMart), and the color is called "Glazy Sunday."  (The product information card also states that the velvet matte version is available at Walgreens.)  It's very pretty, and it dries quickly.  I do like the matte look, but it does bother me a little that I can't use top coat if I want to keep the matte look.  Do they make matte top coat??


Pantene Expert Intense Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner
My favorite thing about this shampoo and conditioner is that they smell amazing!  Both of them seem to work very well.  My hair feels clean, soft, and smooth.  The amazing smell makes for a great shower experience, and leaves my hair smelling wonderful.


Dickinson's Witch Hazel Hydrating Toner
In a previous VoxBox, I tried Dickinson's Witch Hazel facial cleansing cloths, and I loved them.  So I was excited to try this toner!  It's wonderful.  I really like the scent, and it's a gentle toner.  It doesn't burn or sting, nor does it dry out my face.  I use this at night after using my cleansing cloths.  It dries in a matter of minutes, and leaves my face feeling refreshed.


Downy Fresh Protect Beads
I actually don't have a picture to go with these because I loved them so much, I used them up already!  I love that these beads leave a long lasting scent on my laundry.  I actually went out and purchased full size versions in other scents to try, as well!  I particularly like the idea of using them on items that do not get laundered regularly: throw blankets, comforters, etc.  I feel that these leave a lasting, fresh scent for the next time that I use them!

Ebates.com
If you haven't heard of Ebates.com, basically, it is a site that allows you to earn cashback on items you purchase online.  There are specific stores that you need to use, and then you receive a credit back into your account after you make a purchase.  If you'd like to try it out, please use my referral link,  I have been using MyPoints.com for several years.  It is a similar program.  I can't get cash back, but I can get generalized gift cards (i.e. a Visa gift card) or cards for specific stores as a reward.  I don't like that Ebates has very limited stores to choose from.  I will probably use it from time to time, but MyPoints has more stores, and more of the stores that I use all of the time.

Always pads
Not to throw out TMI, but I will not be able to try and review these in the amount of time I have to complete my VoxBox activities.  I only get a period 4 times a year, and now is just not that time.  I can say that that pads are individually packaged in a really bright and fun packaging, and I liked that.
As always, I received these products to test for FREE from Influenster.com.  I tested the products I could on my own time, and all thoughts and opinions are my own.  


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can get matte top coat, but I don't know about that brand : ) But I have Sally Hansen matte top coat.

Glitter polish is a pain to remove so it's cool that stuff worked so well!

This looks like it was a great box!

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs