Thursday, September 22, 2016

Stuff and Things 9/22

Stuff, Things, etc.

Have I mentioned that I love that this link up is back?  It gives me a purpose to at least blog once a week.

*Starting the school year has been rough.  I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things soon.  Right now, I'm just plain exhausted.

*I can't decide if I should be angry that Big Brother is doing a fall season, but it's exclusively on CBS All Access.  I'm a fan, but I'm NOT paying extra money just to get stressed out about finding time to watch another show.

*Tomorrow, two of my fellow September birthday friends and I are heading out for a birthday dinner and to a local high school football game.  My Alma Mater and the school in which I teach are playing each other!  There may or may not be a bet involved.  But luckily, it's pretty low stakes...loser has to display the score as their FB cover photo for the week and buy the winner a drink the next time we go out.

*It's cooled off here lately, and it was a welcome change.  While I don't like being cold, I find that it's WAY easier to add clothing to warm up than it is to take off clothing when you're too hot.  As an educator, there's a limit to how little clothing I'm allowed to be wearing.  HAHA

*If you haven't joined The Balanced Life Sisterhood with Robin yet, you totally should.  The September work out is tough but amazing!  I feel so great when I'm done with it.  And I love that most days, I only need to find 10 minutes (or less) to work out!

*Tune in on MONDAY to sign up for The 5th Annual Great Pumpkin Swap with Kristin and me!  I can't wait to see who joins us!



1 comments:

Kristin said...

I just had to check my post...I legitimately thought we were starting the signups on Tuesday ha ha ha. Okay, we're good.

My classroom is so hot. I've worn pants about 4 times in 6 weeks. Tomorrow is supposed to start our cooldown and hopefully it won't climb out of the 70s after that.

Love that you've joined The Balanced Life. I just did the September workout last night. I really like that one. I keep them all saved on my laptop and pick and choose, day to day.

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs