Monday, September 26, 2016

The 5th Annual Great Pumpkin Swap

Fall is here, and it's time again for a swap!!


Once again, Kristin and I are hosting the Great Pumpkin Swap!  It's insane that this is the 5th year for the swap!  I have been so fortunate to connect with some great people across the country through this swap, and I really look forward to it each year.

Remember, you don't have to have a BLOG to swap with us!  You can share your swap goodies via any social media platforms you use, and/or your partner can share for you on her blog!

Here's the timeline for this year's swap:

1. Fill out the form to sign up for the swap! Sign-ups end on Friday, October 7th at 11:59 PM (EST)
2. By Monday, October 10th, you will get an e-mail from me with your swap partner.
3. Once you know your partner, please make contact within 48 hours (by Wednesday, October 12th) to get to know a bit more about each other.
4. Spend $15-$20 (excluding shipping) to put together a fun fall themed package for your partner.
5. Mail your package on or before Tuesday, October 25th.
6. Link up with us on Tuesday, November 8th to share your swap goodies!

I can't wait to start shopping for my partner!  I hope you'll join us!  You can fill out the form with the link in the timeline OR right below:







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs