Tuesday, November 7, 2017

6th Annual Great Pumpkin Swap Reveal!


I might not have a lot of time these days, but I had to make time to host The 6th Annual Great Pumpkin swap with Kristin!  It's a fall tradition that I love!

This year, due to an uneven number of participants, I got to be part of our first ever swap trio!  Regine, Brittany, and I were grouped together.  I mailed a swap package to Regine, Regine sent to Brittany, and Brittany sent to me.  I won't lie, we were confused at first.  Haha!  BUT we figured it out.

Here's my package from Brittany:






This is such a perfect fall package!  As a new mom, I've realized that caffeine is a must in my daily life.  I've tried and just CAN'T do coffee, but I discovered I can do cappuccino.  So the travel mug is a perfect addition to my collection.  The scarf is beautiful, and you just can't go wrong with Ghirardelli squares!

Brittany, thank you again for a wonderful package and for joining this year's swap!

I can't wait to see what everyone else got in their packages!  Link up below!  (And instead of a blog post, you can share the link to an Instagram or Twitter post, if you prefer!)  Don't forget to share your pictures on Instagram and/or Twitter and tag @kedarhower and @rebeckann2 and use #GreatPumpkinSwap!








8 comments:

Lauren said...

How fun! It looks like you got a really great package. You definitely can't go wrong with some chocolate!

-Lauren
www.shootingstarsmag.net

Julie said...

What fun goodies!

Kristin said...

Thanks for hosting with me!

I'm curious about what kind of cappuccino you like? I used to do the powdered kind long, long ago...when I thought I didn't like coffee ha ha.

Micah said...

Those chocolates look amazing.

I can't imagine not liking coffee. Have you tried green tea?

Midnight Cowgirl said...

What a fun swap! Those chocolates look so good :)

Rachel ¦¦ A Nesting Nomad said...

I don't like coffee either. But I'd gladly take just water around in that cup! I love the pattern. Anything chocolate is fine by me, and you're right. You really can't go wrong with Ghirardelli.

Meg Taylor said...

Thank you so much for hosting!! This swap was so fun, as always. Those Ghiradelli chocolates look so good, and I love the mug.

Meg, Borrowed Heaven

Julie said...

Looks like so much fun!

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs