Thursday, February 7, 2013


It's time for another edition of "It's Ok Thursdays..."

This week:
It's ok...that I successfully only wore "real" pants 3 days this week.  I LOVE leggings.

It's ok...to make a big dinner that only you end up eating.

It's ok...to go a little crazy stocking up on new clothes.

It's ok...that I could crawl into bed and go to sleep.  RIGHT.  NOW.

It's ok...that a 5 day work week feels like eternity.  (Although, there is a possibility of a delay tomorrow.  But it would actually totally screw up my whole day.)

It's ok...to celebrate the 100th day of school a day early (tomorrow) because having a celebration on a Monday is similar to cruel and unusual punishment for a teacher.

It's ok...to ask for help.  I had 5 Celebrating Home parties scheduled for February, and because of people rescheduling, I only have 2 right now.  Come check out my site: http://www.celebratinghome.com/parties/RebeccaDougherty443618 .

It's ok...to self promote!  Have you checked out my ad shop?  I'm looking for my first blog sponsor!  You can follow me on Twitter!  OR you can come like my Facebook page!



post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs