Saturday, February 23, 2013

Super Saturday

I've decided there are some very important things you need to know this Saturday. 

1.  WELCOME to my SUPER new followers!  I am so thrilled to have you all, and I hope that you will continue to come back.  As a gift for you, you can visit my ad shop and use the code 25PLUS to get 25% of your ad!  Isn't that a SUPER deal?? 

2. I have two SUPER link-ups running each week.  First, you can share your dinner on Dinner Time Tuesdays from Tuesday-Sunday each week.  (Which means, you still have a few days to link up this week!).  Second, if you love Harry Potter, join Hosts Kim, Tarole, and Co-Hosts Erinn and me Wednesday-Sunday for My Harry Potter Fix!

3. My friend and one of the lovely ladies I sponsor, Tarole, is doing a SUPER giveaway!  You could win a $100 gift card of your choice and a $25 Etsy gift card!  Go enter!

4.  Now, the extra SUPER part of SUPER Saturday!  Please meet my first-ever sponsor, Ashley!  She's SUPER!


I’m Ashley. 23. Hoosier born & grown- living in the sunshine state. My knot is tied to Jake. Momma to Addie the 3 year old tyrant & expecting a new baby later this year! There’s also Neville- our cat. I like my life simple & clean & it’s anything BUT. I must have coffee, a to-do list, music & social media.

Speaking of social media, here's all of her info!

Twitter    Pinterest    Facebook    Bloglovin'    Instagram    Tumblr

Stay tuned for a guest-post from Ashley next week!  :)

Have a SUPER Saturday, everyone!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs