Friday, March 1, 2013

Breakfast Cookies

So as you all know, I was so excited when I got my first blog sponsor!  Ashley is an absolutely amazing girl, and I introduced her in my Super Saturday post!  I'm so proud of her because today, she's sharing a recipe, and she doesn't like cooking!!  :)

**********************************************************************************

Hey guys!

I am Ashley and I blog over at Being Ashley!
I am so glad Becky is having me on her blog! She is one of my most favorite blogging pals, and a great girl period.

Today I thought it would be appropriate to flaunt my anti-cooking skills and share a recipe!
These actually turned out really well…and are REALLY healthy!
  I am going to show you a recipe I found for some delicious breakfast cookies!
   

You will need:

3 ripe bananas
½ cup applesauce

2 cups oats
1/3 almond milk
1 cup raisins
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp cinnamon

What to do?
Put all ingredients in a big bowl and mash with your hands!
Then spoon onto a cookie sheet and bake at 375 for about 20-25 minutes!
Take them out and let them cool a bit- and enjoy!


I hope you enjoy them!

Thank you for having me guys!!!

xoxo
Ashley
***********************************************************************************
Yay, Ashley!  :)  I'd like to take a little credit for inspiring her to cook.  These do sound pretty good, minus the raisins.  Raisins freak me out.  lol  I think I'll make them without raisins!  Thanks, Ashley!

post signature

3 comments:

Kelly said...

These sound delicious, YUM!

xx
Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Ashley McCardia said...

bahaha you deserve a BUNCH of credit. :)) these cookies are delish- addie loved them and jake did too. idk why raisins freak you out lol

SH said...

These look fantastic!!

Sheree
The Hartungs Blog
thehartungs.blogspot.ca

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs