Thursday, June 27, 2013

Summer Style

Summer really makes me happy. 

My friend Joan and her baby, Abby, came to visit me on Monday.  We had lunch, and went shopping, and I scored some great stuff at Old Navy. 

Naturally, I couldn't wait to wear it.  (Is anyone else like this??  When I buy something new, I need to wear it as soon as possible.  I wore this Tuesday.)

Tank tops, Skirt, Flip flops: Old Navy // "Let's Dance Necklace": Penelope Ann

What you can't see from this picture is that there is a nude color tank under the teal one.  The layering worked well. 

If you like the necklace or want to see more jewelry, handbags, accessories, or home décor, be sure to take part in my blog party!  (This necklace is just $19.75 with a $55 order!)

Right now, this outfit is my summer favorite.  Do you have a go-to summer outfit?

post signature

3 comments:

Kristin said...

That is a really cute skirt! I haven't been to Old Navy in awhile. I actually don't know where the nearest is. I think 45 minutes, but I didn't see it when I was looking around there the other day.

Also, LOVE that necklace. I don't wear enough jewelry.

Established: 2008 said...

Great skirt! I'm all about dresses and skirts right now because it is so darn hot!

Susannah said...

What a cute skirt!!! I love it! :-)

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs