Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Summer Mani

Before I get started, have you read about my Blog Party??  I'll wait......









Ok.

I really do love painting my finger nails.  I get to do it more in the summer because I have more time.  I can't stand it when polish starts to peel and chip.  Then I have no time to take it off and repaint. 

I digress.

I've mentioned before that I'm a Julep Maven.

Julep is a fun company that offers you an opportunity to receive a monthly box of full-size nail polishes and beauty products for just $19.99.  The best part is that you don't have to get your box each month.  If money is tight, you can just skip the month.  To become a Maven, you take a style quiz.  I'm a bombshell.  :)  HOWEVER, you're not stuck with your style profile.  If you don't like it, you can change it.  Or maybe you like another style's nail polish colors better, you can try those for a month instead.  With each purchase, you earn Jules that can be applied to future purchases.

This was my Maven box for June:


The nail polish is wrapped up in a colorful paper bag and tied with the ribbon.  I love it.  :)  This box also had a few pieces of taffy.  There's always a little surprise in your box!


My colors for the month: Payton and Raegan

Though I probably shouldn't have (for budget reasons), I wanted to try the DD cream, and I really loved that green (Payton).  I have a few outfits I've been wearing that have a green that shade.  I thought it would be a great compliment to them.  It still will be, but that's not the first way I chose to use it....
 
 
Pink and green go great together! 
 
I'm going to try to be a little more adventurous next time, too.  I thought that if I paint the thumb pink, go around the outside of the nail with green, and paint on some black dots, it may look like a watermelon!  What do you think??
 
If you're interested in becoming a Julep Maven, use this link to sign up: http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/136185/.  I get Jules if you join!  :)


post signature

2 comments:

Kristin said...

My chewed up fingernails are wondering "who likes to paint their nails?" lol

Polish chipped off my toenail at the pool today and I'm annoyed because now I have to re-do it. That's how much I dislike the nail polish stuff.

Yours look good though!

Unknown said...

Cute :) Love your accent nail!

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs