Hey y'all! It's Dinner Time Tuesday. I'm super excited to share this delicious recipe with you today! I used my Bean Pot for this. Have you joined my Blog Party yet? You can get yourself a Bean Pot (and maybe even win one)!
Remember the rules:
1. Follow me via GFC or Bloglovin'
2. Grab the button to use in your post.
3. Snap a picture and tell us what you had for dinner and/or share a recipe.
4. Link up below from now until Sunday night at 11:59 PM EST.
This recipe is so easy and so yummy. You're going to love it!
- 1-2 lbs. chicken breast tenders*
- 1 can rinsed black beans
- 2 c. chunky salsa
- 1 bag frozen corn (10-12 oz.)
1. Put your chicken in the Bean Pot. (Chicken CAN be frozen)
2. Top with black beans, salsa, and corn.
3. Cook at 300* for 6-7 hours.**
**Cooking times can vary greatly. One variable is if your chicken is thawed or frozen. I thawed my chicken a bit in the microwave, but parts were still frozen. The original suggestions for cooking were 250* for 6-9 hours or 350* for 4-5. Mine was just a little overcooked, but it was still super yummy. Mine ended up cooking for 7 hours at 300*.
The chicken is super tender and juicy. It pulled apart really easily, which isn't necessary, but it was a bonus!
Anything good cooking in your kitchen this week? Remember, you have until Sunday night to link up!