However, today just happens to be a Tuesday, and I just happen to have a recipe to share. :)
There are days that I'm super glad that I follow Betty Crocker on Pinterest.
Here's the original pin:
This is how I did it (I pretty much doubled this because I like leftovers for work!):
Betty Crocker's Cheesy Italian Tortellini
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 lb. Sweet Italian sausage
- 1 1/2 jars spaghetti sauce (My jars are 24 oz. So I used 1 full one, and about 1/2 of another.)
- 8 oz. canned mushrooms
- 1 (28 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 1 pkg. frozen cheese-filled tortellini (16 oz. or more)
- Shredded mozzarella
1. In a skillet, brown beef and sausage. Drain.
|I really liked the combination of ground beef and sausage together. I don't dislike sausage, but I find the taste can be overwhelming. This was a great combo!|
4. When the beef mixture is ready, add it to the slow cooker, and mix.
5. Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours.
6. Add the frozen tortellini about 30 minutes before serving.
7. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, if desired.