Friday, October 25, 2013

The 2nd Annual Great Pumpkin Swap! (REVEAL)


I am so glad that Kristin agreed to host this swap with me!  I just want to thank her for all the work she did for this since it was my first time hosting a swap, and I was completely clueless!  Thanks, Kristin! :)

So I got paired up with Rachel from The Ross Family.  I have enjoyed reading her blog and getting to know a little more about her since we became swap partners!  Be sure to check out her post today to see what I sent in her swap package!

Here's what she sent me:


(From left to right)
1. Treats for my kitties, Allie & Abbie :)
2. Purple animal print scarf
3. Starbucks gift card
4. Pumpkin popcorn (from her favorite place in Omaha)  And yeah, it's SUPER yummy.  I had to make Scott stop eating it so there would be some left for my picture.
5. A set of purple Halloween dishtowels with ghosts
6. A little note explaining my gifts

Thank you so much for my great gifts, Rachel!! 

I'm so excited to see what others got in their swap packages!  I hope you all had as much fun as I did.  (Scott even thought it was a great idea.  He asked what I got and why, and I explained the whole swap idea to him.  He was like, "You should do one of those every month."  lol)  Link up below to share your reveal posts! :)

post signature












4 comments:

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

What great goodies! I'm loving the scarf and sbux card! Thanks to you and Kristin for hosting. I had a blast :)

Rachel Ross said...

Yay! This was so much fun! I'm so glad I got a chance to connect with you and thank you again for my gifts too! Thanks for hosting, we need to have another one soon!! :)

Kristin said...

I have no worthy link to add...:)

But Thank YOU for partnering with me! The Scotts have no idea how much work these things are. I tried to explained the whole process to my Scott weeks ago and his eyes glazed over with confusion (and maybe boredom).

Sarah Alway said...

Okay I've got to participate in one of these swaps the next time I see one pop up; they look like so much fun!

Sarah @ Life As Always

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs