Friday, October 25, 2013
The 2nd Annual Great Pumpkin Swap! (REVEAL)
I am so glad that Kristin agreed to host this swap with me! I just want to thank her for all the work she did for this since it was my first time hosting a swap, and I was completely clueless! Thanks, Kristin! :)
So I got paired up with Rachel from The Ross Family. I have enjoyed reading her blog and getting to know a little more about her since we became swap partners! Be sure to check out her post today to see what I sent in her swap package!
Here's what she sent me:
(From left to right)
1. Treats for my kitties, Allie & Abbie :)
2. Purple animal print scarf
3. Starbucks gift card
4. Pumpkin popcorn (from her favorite place in Omaha) And yeah, it's SUPER yummy. I had to make Scott stop eating it so there would be some left for my picture.
5. A set of purple Halloween dishtowels with ghosts
6. A little note explaining my gifts
Thank you so much for my great gifts, Rachel!!
I'm so excited to see what others got in their swap packages! I hope you all had as much fun as I did. (Scott even thought it was a great idea. He asked what I got and why, and I explained the whole swap idea to him. He was like, "You should do one of those every month." lol) Link up below to share your reveal posts! :)