Monday, December 16, 2013

Music Monday: One of my Favorite Christmas Songs

I'm sticking with my Christmas theme for music Monday.  My friend, Kristin at Life's an Adventure has done a couple of posts with many versions of one Christmas song, and I have been wanting to do one, too.  I already shared two of my most favorite Christmas songs in my Music Monday post with my reader's favorite Christmas songs ("White Christmas" & "O Holy Night"). 

Another one of my favorites is "Carol of the Bells".  I was singing along with a version on the way to work the other day, and I realized something.  Singing any one part of this song is super boring.  It's the same thing over and over.  haha  BUT when all of the parts come together, it becomes such a beautiful song!  Here are some of my favorite versions of "Carol of the Bells"

This is the version I chose for my reader's favorite Christmas songs.

 
Kenny Rogers
 
 
Straight No Chaser
 
 
Claymation Christmas
 
If you never saw this TV special before, you totally missed out.  This is just one of the many fun and funny adaptations of Christmas Carols performed by animated clay characters!  (Seriously, if you never saw it, you REALLY need to watch this!)
 
 
Are there any versions of this song that you really enjoy?
 

2 comments:

Susannah said...

These are some great versions! :-)

Sarah Alway said...

Aw, Carol of the Bells! I love that one! We actually sang it in my eight grade choir, I think. :-)

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs