Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Dinner Time Tuesday 4/23


 
Let me tell you about this deliciousness.
 
It's chili. 
 
That's nothing out of the ordinary.  I love chili. 
 
This is also not ground-breaking news, but to make it healthier, I just took my usual chili recipe and used ground turkey instead of ground beef.
 
I had a 1 cup serving, and 1 slice of cheesy garlic bread.
 
Bowl: Celebrating Home, Simply Summer Collection: Medium Bowls, set of 4

So good.

Do you having anything yummy for your dinner this week?

post signature



3 comments:

Elizabeth @ Cheers, Elizabeth said...

I love turkey chili! Last night we had buffalo chili and it was pretty amazing!

Anonymous said...

I am literally drooling over that cheesey garlic bread right now. CHEESE. BREAD. You can't go wrong!

Kristin said...

Garlic bread is one of my biggest weaknesses.

Did you make that yourself?

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs