Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Dinner Time Tuesday 8/13: Ribs (again)


Please consider linking up!  All you have to do is:
1) Follow me via GFC or BlogLovin'.
2) Put my Dinner Time Tuesday button in  your post.
3) Snap a picture of your dinner and tell us what it is.  You don't HAVE to share the recipe.  I don't always do that.  I created this link-up to be sure I post something food related even when I don't have something new or exciting to share.  If you are in the mood, go ahead and tell us how you made your dinner.
4)  Be sure to link up with the URL to your Dinner Time Tuesday post!

Yesterday, I told you that Scott and I need to go grocery shopping.  We had just a few things left, and these ribs were one of them.  So it was ribs, mashed potatoes, and corn for us.


Anything good in your kitchen this week?

post signature


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs