Saturday, December 28, 2013

Snowflake Swap: Reveal

Snowflake Swap

Last month, I signed up with Jane to be part of the Snowflake Swap.  I was paired up with Tracie.  Since Tracie's not a blogger, I snapped a picture of what I sent her!


I sent Tracie a snowman from my Celebrating Home company.  I also sent her some fuzzy socks, a mug, Foldger's cappuccino mix, and some candy from a local candy store!  After some oddness from the post office, she did get her package, although a tad late!  Fortunately, she also really enjoyed it! :)

Here's what I got:



I got a zebra print scarf, a mug with chocolates, a set of Godiva hot chocolate, gourmet chocolate chip cookies, two ornaments, and silicone baking sets.

I'm saving that hot chocolate for a particularly cold and snowy day!  I can't wait to have it, but I don't want to use it up too soon!

Thanks, Tracie!

6 comments:

Jane said...

Ooo I love the stuff you sent out. And I am obsessed with those baking sets! Oh the fun stuff you could make with those!

Sarah Alway said...

Awesome! I love what you sent and also what you received. This was my first swap ever and I had so much fun with it!

Fran said...

LOVE that scarf! and those baking sets look awesome. Stopping by from the swap :)

Anonymous said...

I also included Gardner's candies in my swap gift to send out : ) Can't beat 'em!

I'm still waiting for mine because they were sent out a little late from Washington/Alaska... but I'll get my post up soon!

Kristin said...

I love the zebra scarf! I still have Ghiradelli hot chocolate from last year saved up.

Amanda said...

My partner doesn't blog as well, and I wish I had snapped a photo before I sent it! Ghiradelli hot chocolate sounds sublime!!

Post a Comment

 
Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs