Scott and I have plans to go out to dinner at this amazing restaurant with a bunch of our awesome friends! I'm sure it will turn out to be a great night and a great way to say farewell to 2013 and welcome 2014!
With 2013 coming to an end, I thought it would be fun to take a look back over my most popular posts (and other blog related stuff) from this year. I moved to Blogger from WordPress in January, so there's plenty to take a look at!
Page views: 18,555
Followers via GFC: 100
Followers via Bloglovin': 46
Top 5 Search Keywords that led people to my blog:
- dr. pepper pulled pork
- the rest of the ingredients (This is weird.)
- and so i'd have to say that (This one is really weird.)
Top 5 Viewing Countries:
1. United States
5. United Kingdom
Top 10 Posts of 2013
3. Potato Salad
4. It's Ok Thursday 3/7 (Read this one at your own risk. It's the one where I share all the things that were NOT ok that day! I had a really difficult school year last year.)
6. Influenster VoxBox: Colgate Total Mouthwash
8. I have Thoughts (This is my most recent post on the list. I share some thoughts on the whole Duck Dynasty controversy.)
9. Feeling Glee-ful (Oh... :( In this post, I gushed about my Glee obsession just days before Cory Monteith- who played Finn Hudson- passed away...)
Thank you all for making my blog part of your 2013! I hope to continue to enjoy your comments and blogs into 2014!