Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Year-In Review: Blog Stats & Popular Posts

It's New Year's Eve!

Scott and I have plans to go out to dinner at this amazing restaurant with a bunch of our awesome friends!  I'm sure it will turn out to be a great night and a great way to say farewell to 2013 and welcome 2014!

With 2013 coming to an end, I thought it would be fun to take a look back over my most popular posts (and other blog related stuff) from this year.  I moved to Blogger from WordPress in January, so there's plenty to take a look at!

via
Blog Stats from January 2013-December 29, 2013
Page views: 18,555
Posts: 205
Followers via GFC: 100
Followers via Bloglovin': 46
Top 5 Search Keywords that led people to my blog:
  • rebeckann.blogspot.com
  • dr. pepper pulled pork
  • the rest of the ingredients (This is weird.)
  • glee
  • and so i'd have to say that (This one is really weird.)
Top 5 Viewing Countries:

1. United States
2. Russia
3. Germany
4. France
5. United Kingdom

Top 10 Posts of 2013
1. Lasagna! (I am very flattered by this one.  It's just a basic recipe from the back of a box of lasagna noodles, but I share how I make it and variations I've tried!)



    4. It's Ok Thursday 3/7 (Read this one at your own risk.  It's the one where I share all the things that were NOT ok that day!  I had a really difficult school year last year.)

    6. Influenster VoxBox: Colgate Total Mouthwash


    7. Dinner Time Tuesday 3/5 (This is the one where I tell you how I very simply throw together my chicken salad....with FRIES!!)

    8. I have Thoughts  (This is my most recent post on the list.  I share some thoughts on the whole Duck Dynasty controversy.)
    9. Feeling Glee-ful (Oh... :(  In this post, I gushed about my Glee obsession just days before Cory Monteith- who played Finn Hudson- passed away...)
    Source
    10. Dinner Time Tuesday 2/5 (I share my chicken Parmesan "recipe.") 


    Thank you all for making my blog part of your 2013!  I hope to continue to enjoy your comments and blogs into 2014!


    2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    LOL So I just checked my top search keywords that led people to my blog, and some of the results are very entertaining... the top one is just the domain name for my blog, and then we have:

    *gm diet day 5
    *cinderella fairy godmother scene
    *molly weasley
    *gm diet banana shake
    *donkey and in the morning I'm making waffles
    *harry potter pansy parkinson
    *meet the maids example

    QUITE a variety. I'd have to agree that your third and fifth "searches" are very strange...

    Rachel Ross said...

    Looks like you had a great year!! Happy New Year! Have fun tonight!! :)

    Post a Comment

     
    Content Rebeckann's Random Thoughts | Design Poppiness Designs